Call center platforms go out of date just like everything else as new and improved solutions are made available. What should you do if your platform is falling behind and not pulling its weight, all the while not offering the flexibility and functionality you need? After all, you already paid for the license, purchased the equipment, and trained your staff…
PARTICIPATE IN THE NODA CONTACT CENTER TRADE-IN PROGRAM
What do you get for your participation?
- Migration to the Noda Contact Center platform comes with a 60% discount on the license (1)!
- An all-in-one solution from the leading developer in the Russian and CIS markets that covers the entire spectrum of call center necessities: inbound and outbound campaigns; multimedia processing for email, SMS, web chat, and IM messaging; survey, statistical, automated calling, and quality control modules; and graphic IVR.
How does the migration work?
- Our program includes a step-by-step transition that avoids any interruption for your call center.
- You can use existing server equipment (2), as our solution is universal (and even allows our clients to run Linux on their servers and at their workstations).
- Our platform will seamlessly integrate with other business applications.
But what about training and tech support?
- The program already includes a training course for your operators and supervisors (your specialist can also attend a system administration course as needed).
To participate in the Noda Contact Center TRADE-IN program:
THE OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR NEW CLIENTS
1. Eligibility for the discount is determined by demonstration of the original documents confirming the number and cost of the previously acquired product. The entire cost of the previously acquired solution is taken into account up to 60% of the cost of Noda Contact Center licenses.